Escaping Reality



Title: -
Medium: Digital Art
Year: 2017

These works are a reminiscence of my arrival at Incheon Airport, South Korea on 27th October 2017. My purpose of flying to South Korea was to have a vacation but, little did I know, I got inspired by the environment and the community there. I will temporarily be naming the project, 'Escaping Reality'. Doing this works felt like I was escaping reality for awhile and wanted to have another vacation as soon as possible. But of course, as someone who just stepped into adulthood, I need to think about my next step and not play around so much.

As for my blog update, neither it will be weekly nor monthly updates. I will update as and when I have the time to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Year Project: The Concealed Truth